Marriage services at St. John’s may include one, or more hymns. See the collection below for a list of suitable hymns.
Some popular choices
- ‘And did those feet’ (Jerusalem)
- ‘Now thank we all our God’
- ‘Love Divine, all loves excelling’ (tune Blaenwern)
- ‘Love divine, all loves excelling’ (tune Hyfrydol)
- ‘I vow to thee my country’
- ‘Morning has Broken’
- ‘Joyful, joyful, we adore thee’ (Ode to Joy)
The cyber hymnal web site has a large collection of hymns, with words and sound files of the melody. www.cyberhymnal.org
St. John’s has an excellent choir who may be available to lead the singing of the hymns at your wedding, and also sing anthems and other musical items.
For advice and direction concerning the hymns and music at your wedding, or to enquire about the choir, contact the Director of Music Mr Christopher Cook.